Friday, July 31, 2009

Preparation

Here I am, preparing to leave for our camping trip in a few hours - the clothes are still in the dryer, I still need to get ice, I have too much food, and I am really not sure whether or not everything is going to fit in the van. I hate preparing for trips.

Yesterday, I put our brand new tent up. Well, I mostly put it up. It turns out the thing is so huge that it didn't all fit in the living room, even once I moved the couch out of the way. By far, the biggest tent ever!

Jason was supposed to take today off so that he could pack the car, but he ended up having to work this morning. So, that leaves me to finish packing stuff, pack the car, clean the house (I really don't want to come home to a disastrous house, but if I don't have time, the house is not going to get cleaned), and deal with 4 very excited kids. Darian taught Vibiana how to say "camping" and she keeps screaming it at the top of her lungs.

I know we will end up having a great time, I just wish we could be there already!

1 comment:

Bianca said...

and let the stories begin! I am SURE you are going to have a GREAT time. Where are you going? Hope it is cooler there than the desert! Can't wait to hear all about it when you return! :-)