Friday, July 24, 2009

Little Purple Monster

When the kids went to the dentist back in June, they each received a packet of tablets to chew after brushing their teeth. These are the tablets that stain the teeth where plaque is present.


I hate these tablets. For the few weeks following the dentist visit, the kids bathroom sink, floor, and even toilet seat cover were stained purple. Clothes got stained, chins got stained, and especially fingers. Finally, I had had enough and I threw them all out. At least, I thought I threw them all out.


Today, Vibiana found some, somewhere. The kids were all watching cartoons, and suddenly Sophia starts screaming, "Vibiana's purple!" Sure enough, her hands, chin and clothes were dark purple. She had purple drool running down her chin, and to my great horror she then rubbed her eyes and hair and smeared them with purple as well. We have now bathed, scrubbed, and soaked. And this is as good as it gets. Sigh.

No comments: