Saturday, January 24, 2009

Just checking in

Well, it has been over a week since I last posted. The reason for the delay is, basically, nothing much is going on. I, along with Vibiana and Sebastian, have been sick. The two little ones have ear infections and I have a cold.

We spent this last week busy with Darian's school projects. We built a diorama (an arctic habitat) and a pinewood derby car for scouts. We will be racing the derby car next week...hopefully it does well.

The diorama was a pain, mostly because I tend to be a bit of a control freak (just let me do it!) and I was determined to have him do the work - it was his school project. It came out looking like, well, an 8 year old did it. Mission accomplished.

Otherwise, a fairly quiet week in the Schalow household. Tomorrow, Darian is participating in our "school" mass to kick off Catholic Schools Week. So, we not only have to attend the school's 8 a.m. mass, but we will attend the pancake breakfast afterward and then Jason is a Lector at the 11 a.m. mass. Another busy day.

If I remember, I'll take some pictures to post.

Until then, God Bless.

No comments: