Monday, May 18, 2009

The dreaded trip to the dentist

This morning, my three oldest went to the dentist. I was really dreading this because in the past, we have had numerous cavities (and expenses!). But, today, my prayers were answered!!!
Sebastian - no cavities!
Sophia - no cavities!
Darian - 2 very small cavities that only need a simple filling. This is a huge improvement over the 9 cavities/root canals a few years ago. Also, poor Darian (and my poor checkbook), have been referred to the orthodontist. He has some large teeth, and not quite enough room for them all. We'll see how that goes.
All in all, a huge relief for me (and my checkbook).

3 comments:

Rachel Whitehead said...

Congratulations! Did they take any X-rays?

Briana Schalow said...

All 3 had xrays, exams, and cleanings! They did great. Mostly, thanks to the fabulous jungle themed dental office.

Rachel Whitehead said...

I am so happy for you and the kids! You described my dream dental trip. :) Our kids are great for the dentist, but the outcome isn't always so wonderful. It sounds like you go to Adventure Dental too.